25.7.14

Myra's Day


18th Friday July: A couple of friends and I went to Myra's house for a little surprise birthday party, and let me just say that it's one of the most beautiful houses I have ever been to,  like something I would see in Kinfolk combined with a Grounds of Alexandria equivalent backyard. 

Everything was just "so myra: a term used to describe everything that hints a japanese influence, whilst also possessing an organic, genuine and peaceful feel much like what is evoked from myra and her designs." My friends and I were absolutely awestruck at how every inch of her house was so photogenic, including latte the labra-doodle. 

It was such an amazing day, we started the day with cooking up some authentic Japanese pumpkin udon, delicious white chocolate green tea cheesecake topped with blueberry made by Ebony served with tea for dessert, and lastly out to her backyard to cook up some some post-dessert dessert smores on her outdoor fireplace, it was a given that I would be passionately trying to keep the fire alive by shouting "calcifer! don't die on me". 

Of course lastly, I also illustrated a card for her that was "so myra".
An absolutely unforgettable day it was. 
- Jaymee


2 comments: